Intelligent Performance Analyzer
m2mAIR implemented an innovative service called Intelligent Performance Analyzer (IPA), that allows the setting of customer specific deployment wide performance indicators. This enables the monitoring of the behavior of an entire m2m deployment with individual real-time alerts designed to identify problems even before they start to affect a specific customer.
Today, traditional m2m alerting engines offered by state of the art Service Delivery Platforms (SDPs) enable monitoring usage behavior at the single m2m subscription. For example a traditional system can tell you that a given SIM has crossed a certain consumption threshold. m2mAIR's IPA enables you to monitor the behavior of the entire deployment through quick setup of customized Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
These KPIs could look like:
- Alert when a customer's deployment total data usage has decreased by more than 50% in the last week, compared to the average in the previous 5 weeks.
- Alert when a new customer's STARTER-SIM made first usage and crossed first 3.5MB & 9.5MB.
- Alert when a customer's deployment total sessions number has decreased by more than 50% in the last day, compared to the daily average in the previous 4 weeks.
- Alert when all the customer's subscriptions have reached 90% of their monthly bundle.
This helps m2mAIR support to:
- Identify performance deterioration on a variety of indicators.
- Reduce downtime.
- Identify problems before they start affecting the end customer.